Want to upgrade to PREMIUM

Ajit Singh

Jun 10, 2024, 4:42:18 PMJun 10
to FatSecret Platform API

  I am currently receiving the following JSON response from the FatSecret API "foods.search", which includes calories, fat, carbs, and protein:

{ "food_description": "Per 100g - Calories: 110kcal | Fat: 1.24g | Carbs: 0.00g | Protein: 23.09g" }

However, I would like to include sodium, fiber, and sugar in the response as well. Could you please assist me in obtaining these values in the JSON response?

I was reading the documents its available in premium only

seba...@fatsecret.com

Jun 10, 2024, 4:44:22 PMJun 10
to FatSecret Platform API
Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
You can request free Premier access by logging into your Platform API account and clicking on "Upgrade" which will require some information to be submitted to our team.
Please note that we always publish calorie and macro nutrient information. We publish micro nutrients information for all generic foods and for branded foods, where available.
Kind regards,
The FatSecret Platform API Team

Ajit Singh

Jun 29, 2024, 6:47:47 AMJun 29
to fatsecret-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for your response.

I attempted to request Premier access by logging into my Platform API account and clicking on "Upgrade," but I encountered some difficulties. Could you please provide further guidance on how to complete the upgrade process? Additionally, if some specific details or steps need special attention, I would appreciate any tips you can offer.

Thank you for clarifying the information you publish regarding calories, macronutrients, and micro nutrients. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Ajit Singh
App developer

seba...@fatsecret.com

Jun 29, 2024, 6:48:59 AMJun 29
to FatSecret Platform API
Hi Ajit,
Thanks, by clicking in and filling out the response form you can contact our support team and request the Premier free upgrade. You will need to tick the boxes to confirm eligibility i.e. if you are making less than $1M in annual revenue and that you have raised less than $1M in funding.
Kind regards,
The FatSecret Platform API Team

Ajit Singh

Jun 30, 2024, 7:14:15 PMJun 30
to fatsecret-p...@googlegroups.com
image.png

I am trying to submit this form. I have filled in all the details it shows me on this screen. but there is no reCaptcha please help

This is my FAT secret account;s email Coac...@macromissionary.com

image.png

With Regards
Ajit Singh
App Developer

seba...@fatsecret.com

Jun 30, 2024, 7:19:46 PMJun 30
to FatSecret Platform API
HI Ajit,
Thanks for following up and elaborating. What browser version are you using? Can you please check your browser settings to allow for pop-ups and captchas?
We have just tried to replicate the error below and the page worked well on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Brave Browser.