Error: Missing required parameter : method

Infinita Vídeos

Jun 2, 2022, 12:02:24 PM6/2/22
to FatSecret Platform API
hello, I'm not able to integrate the Rest API in my application in Bubble, I already got the access token, but when I make the call to get nutritional information about the food I'm not getting it, it gives the error: Missing required parameter : method. Follow the prints of how I'm doing it, if anyone can help me?

erro 6.JPGerro 7.JPG

seba...@fatsecret.com

Jun 2, 2022, 12:03:33 PM6/2/22
to FatSecret Platform API
Hi there,

Please refer to the ‘Valid Scopes’ section in:

https://platform.fatsecret.com/api/Default.aspx?screen=rapiauth2

I guess you might not request an OAuth 2.0 token with the correct scopes.

localization’ scope: ‘Allows the User at the PREMIER level to get localized data in different languages and for different regions for the following API calls’

Kind regards,
The FatSecret Platform API Team