Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Freddie Almond

no leída,
24 may 2022, 14:05:3424/5/22
a FatSecret Platform API

 I'm trying to make requests to your API with "https://api.spoonacular.com/food/products/upc/{upc}" in Swift. I am getting: {"status":"failure", "code":401,"message":"You are not authorized. Please read https://spoonacular.com/food-api/docs#Authentication"}. I am not sure how to properly authenticate my requests, even after reading various parts of the docs.

seba...@fatsecret.com

no leída,
24 may 2022, 14:08:0624/5/22
a FatSecret Platform API
Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out. Our API is not connected with Spoonacular. These are separate API offerings and separate companies. Please consult with their team.
Kind regards,
The FatSecret Platform API team
Responder a todos
Responder al autor