Food: Search v2 - inconsistent data issue

Apargames developers

Sep 12, 2023, 5:35:30 AM9/12/23
to FatSecret Platform API
Hi There,

We are using Food search V2 to build a calorie counting feature in our app.  Where the user searches the food that they eat for lunch / Dinner and the calogies are displayed to him/her.

However we are experiencing inconsistent data. PFA where I searched for tea. Notice that the serving and Kcal are inconsistent when compared to each other. Before reaching you we tried searching over the internet but did not find a solution. Can you please point us in the right direction?

Thanks in Advance!
Team AG
ScreenShotMSJ.jpg