Info: FatSecret Javascript API will be retired on September 1st, 2022

seba...@fatsecret.com

May 19, 2022, 4:15:51 AM5/19/22
to FatSecret Platform API
Dear valued FatSecret Javascript API developers,

After releasing our FatSecret Javascript API more than 10 years ago, we have recently experienced decreasing demand for our Javascript API - while maintenance requirements remained high - which coincided with continuously strong interest in our REST API and hence we have decided to retire our Javascript API by September 1st, 2022. We appreciate your efforts in developing with the FatSecret Platform API and ask you to retire your usage of the Javascript API and move to our REST API by September 1st.

Feel free to reach out should there be any questions.

Thanks for your understanding and ongoing support.

Kind regards,
The FatSecret Platform API team