Resolve Package not Found issue for Fatiendo

Juan Manuel Dagert

Aug 3, 2021, 3:53:25 PM8/3/21
to Fatiando a Terra

Hi,
I´m trying to install Fatiando and I keep getting the Resolve Package not Found error message. I have followed the previous question on this issue and tried the recomended solutions, but it still don´t work. My OS is Ubuntu 21.04 and I´m using Python3.
Could you please help me with my problem?

Find attached the screen shot of the message.

Regards
Juan Manuel DagertCaptura de pantalla de 2021-08-03 16-42-36.jpg

Leonardo Uieda

Aug 3, 2021, 3:58:22 PM8/3/21
to fati...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juan,

There is no fatiando package for Python 3. Please see https://www.fatiando.org for our new Python 3 compatible packages or install on a Python 2.7 environment.

Cheers,

Leo

--
Leonardo Uieda

Lecturer in Geophysics
Department of Earth, Ocean and Ecological Sciences
School of Environmental Sciences
University of Liverpool, UK
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6123-9515
Research group: https://www.compgeolab.org
Website: https://www.leouieda.com
Pronouns: he/him

Juan Manuel Dagert

Aug 5, 2021, 5:02:30 PM8/5/21
to Fatiando a Terra
Hi Leo,

Thanks for your quick responds. I tried  to install your new Python 3 compatible packages,  but It keeps failing when Solving the Environment with initial frozen solve.  Also, it doesn´t finish when retries with flexible solve. Find a screen shot of the message attached. Could you please help me?

Regards,
Juan Manuel Dagert

capture.jpg