Verde 1.1.0 is out!

Leonardo Uieda

Nov 6, 2018, 5:28:14 PM11/6/18
to fati...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just published a new version of Verde 🎉
Includes a new function by our newest contributor Jesse Pisel and speed improvements thanks to numba.
Conda packages are coming soon.

Happy coding!

Leo

--
Leonardo Uieda

Visiting Research Scholar
Department of Earth Sciences - SOEST
University of Hawai'i at Mānoa
www.leouieda.com

Emmanuel Chinkaka

Nov 7, 2018, 5:05:54 PM11/7/18
to fati...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leonardo

I managed to install Fatiando and am running the Lineament Mapping Python Code by Matteo Niccoli. However, loading my magnetic data the images is rotated up side down. And also when I would want to collocate the derivative extracted lineaments into a single map this is the error that I get. What could be the solution with these image shapes? My image data shape is (192, 330).

regards image.png

Matteo Niccoli

Nov 7, 2018, 5:25:45 PM11/7/18
to Fatiando a Terra
Hi Emmanuel

I have two comments:
1) I am in the middle of porting the lineament mapoing notebook to Python 3.6, and in the process check everything, although it still runs fine with my Anaconda Python 2.7 setup. What version of Python are you running?

2) Could you post a full code example? It is hard to understand what is hoing on by just looking at the error, and also to figure out if a Fatiando issue, lineament code issue, somwthing in your code or data, or something else.

Matteo