Fatiando installation Failed

Dr. Chandra Prakash Dubey

Jan 13, 2021, 7:07:38 AM1/13/21
to Fatiando a Terra
Dear Dr. Uieda,

I am trying to install Fatiando directly from the web https://pypi.org/project/fatiando/. BUt I am getting error while installation as attached below.

Can you please suggest me regarding the succesful installation?

Thanks

Regards,
Prakash DubeyScreenshot from 2021-01-13 17-33-51.png

Akash Debnath

Jan 13, 2021, 7:19:53 AM1/13/21
to fati...@googlegroups.com
Use this format...it's works for me
Hi,

the following recipe has been working for me on several different computers for fatiando version 0.5. I hope it helps.
  1. Download this file.

  2. On your Anaconda Prompt, type the following: conda config --set restore_free_channel true

  3. And then: conda-env create -n fatiando -f=path\to\fatiando.yml

    1. Replace path\to\ for the proper path where you put the fatiando.yml file

  4. Incompatibilities issues may arise. Check the packages that originated the incompatibilities, and edit the fatiando.yml file removing what is in front of the package name. For example:

    1. Change qt=5.6.2 for qt

Dr. Chandra Prakash Dubey

Jan 13, 2021, 7:56:19 AM1/13/21
to fati...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your prompt response.

I tried using the instructions given by you but getting an error as attached below in screenshot.

Please suggest.

सादर|Regards

डॉ. चंद्र प्रकाश दूबे |Dr. Chandra Prakash Dubey
वैज्ञानिक |
Scientist
इ एस एस ओ-राष्ट्रीय पृथ्वी विज्ञान अध्ययन केन्द्र |
ESSO-National Center for Earth Science Studies
पृथ्वी विज्ञान मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार |
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India
पी.बी.नं - ७२५०, आक्कुलम |
P.B. No. 7250, Aakkulam
तिरुवनंतपुरम - ६९५०११, केरला, भारत |
Thiruvananthapuram - 6, 5011, Kerala, India
फ़ोन: +९१ - ४७१ - २५११६३५ |
Phone: + 9 1 - 471 - 2511635
ईमेल: p.du...@gmail.com/cp.d...@ncess.gov.in

Screenshot from 2021-01-13 18-24-13.png

Leonardo Miquelutti

Jan 13, 2021, 8:16:28 AM1/13/21
to fati...@googlegroups.com
It seems that you are using the wrong path\to\file.

Try to cd to the directory where the file fatiando.yml and run
conda-env create -n fatiando -f=fatiando.yml

--
Leonardo Guimarães Miquelutti

Dr. Chandra Prakash Dubey

Jan 13, 2021, 9:10:24 AM1/13/21
to fati...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for quick info but Solving environment: failed

Is there any issue with this..

सादर|Regards

डॉ. चंद्र प्रकाश दूबे |Dr. Chandra Prakash Dubey
वैज्ञानिक |
Scientist
इ एस एस ओ-राष्ट्रीय पृथ्वी विज्ञान अध्ययन केन्द्र |
ESSO-National Center for Earth Science Studies
पृथ्वी विज्ञान मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार |
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India
पी.बी.नं - ७२५०, आक्कुलम |
P.B. No. 7250, Aakkulam
तिरुवनंतपुरम - ६९५०११, केरला, भारत |
Thiruvananthapuram - 6, 5011, Kerala, India
फ़ोन: +९१ - ४७१ - २५११६३५ |
Phone: + 9 1 - 471 - 2511635
ईमेल: p.du...@gmail.com/cp.d...@ncess.gov.in

Screenshot from 2021-01-13 19-39-02.png

Leonardo Miquelutti

Jan 13, 2021, 9:37:20 AM1/13/21
to fati...@googlegroups.com
you need to remove everything in front of the "==" sign in the fatiando.yml file manually.

--
Leonardo Guimarães Miquelutti

Dr. Chandra Prakash Dubey

Jan 14, 2021, 11:56:14 PM1/14/21
to fati...@googlegroups.com
Dear Leonardo,

Sorry to trouble you again and again. I tried removing things as per suggested in *.yml. But still getting same error.

please see the screenshot below.

Thank you!

सादर|Regards

डॉ. चंद्र प्रकाश दूबे |Dr. Chandra Prakash Dubey
वैज्ञानिक |
Scientist
इ एस एस ओ-राष्ट्रीय पृथ्वी विज्ञान अध्ययन केन्द्र |
ESSO-National Center for Earth Science Studies
पृथ्वी विज्ञान मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार |
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India
पी.बी.नं - ७२५०, आक्कुलम |
P.B. No. 7250, Aakkulam
तिरुवनंतपुरम - ६९५०११, केरला, भारत |
Thiruvananthapuram - 6, 5011, Kerala, India
फ़ोन: +९१ - ४७१ - २५११६३५ |
Phone: + 9 1 - 471 - 2511635
ईमेल: p.du...@gmail.com/cp.d...@ncess.gov.in

Screenshot from 2021-01-15 10-23-26.png

Leonardo Miquelutti

Jan 15, 2021, 9:46:05 AM1/15/21
to fati...@googlegroups.com
things above the line pip are not ok. Remove whatever is in front of the = sign

--
Leonardo Guimarães Miquelutti