FAT GIRL FLEA

SHIRA STONE

Jan 4, 2007, 11:19:49 AM1/4/07
to fatgirlf...@googlegroups.com
Do you want a 2007 FAT GIRL FLEA?

If you do, then we need your help. Join in the fun, meet lots of great
people, and get lots of great clothes. In order to make this year's
flea happen, we need at least 3 or 4 more people able to work on
coordinating the event.

What is involved in this, you ask? Well, we as a group can decide
together what's involved. With several years of experience, we can
follow along with how things were done OR we can do things
differently. It will mean some meetings (which can be in person or
conference calls or online chats). Beyond that, your involvement can
take many forms.

What are some things you might work on?

Advertising and Outreach: Get us cards, sound out press releases and
help get us publicity, help get people to poster and give out cards,
and don't forget the SECRET FAT GIRL NINJA WHEAT PASTING!!!

Volunteer Coordination: Get to know lots of great people while you
help schedule people to help the day of and before the flea.

Clothing Pickup: Meet some of those great people donating clothes and
help make sure the clothes get into storage and then to the flea.

And there's lots more… What you do is up to you.

So if you want to see a flea this year, email Shira at
shir...@verizon.net and lets start the fun!