LARD opens tonight

Fat Girl Flea Market

Nov 2, 2007, 11:13:33 AM11/2/07
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2007
Hey folks, there seems to be some missing information about the
location of the show. So here's a more detailed post. I think all
tickets are now only at the door.

Come on out to the NYC premiere of Lard happening this weekend!

Also I was told that if you're planning on going to see FatGirls which
is opening at The Quad that their seats are a bit tight (ironic no?)
and so might be uncomfortable if you're hippy. If you're concerned
about it, call up the theatre and see if there's some seats that you
can bring or that they have you can put out.

*************
Big Moves presents....

LARD the musical (like grease, but thicker)
November 2-3, 2007 * doors at 7:30, show at 8 p.m.
*** Opening night reception from 6:30 to 7:30! ***
Shetler Annex, 939 8th Ave., Suite 204, New York City
(this location is wheelchair accessible)
Tickets: $15/general, $20/reserved front-row seating (includes one
free
soda)
Opening night reception package: $25 (includes front-and-center
seating
and wine reception, sponsored by Goddesses)

Here's what some of our Boston audiences said about Lard...

"Fills the whole stage admirably. Great blend of humor, good
choreography, and marvelous parody!"

"Very funny and outgoing. Very good actors, and fun to watch."

"Creative, witty, graceful, wonderfully funny!"

"A lot of fun, and a whole lot of energy. A real feel-good time."

"One of a fucking kind, and a gift to Boston. Where does one begin?
Seriously, this was an inspired and powerful work. Thank you and write
on!"

"A little song, a little dance, a little lard in the pants."

There you have it: a little lard in the pants. What more could you
want
from a night out at the theater? Come on out and join us for Lard the
musical! We are closing online sales at 6 p.m. on Thursday evening;
after that, tickets will only be available at the door. Please
circulate the show information, round up your friends and family all
the way down to age 12 (this is actually a pretty family-friendly
musical, WHOA), and see you at the show!

Marina