Flea Update

SHIRA STONE

May 2, 2007, 9:53:47 PM5/2/07
to fatfl...@yahoogroups.com, fatgirlf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

So I know everyone has been wondering what is going on and I wanted to give you an update.  And if someone can post a summary of what I tell you on live journal so others will know, that would be great.

We did not find another location to have the flea and so had decided to accept the September dates at the Center.  Unfortunately, it turned out that those dates were on Yom Kippur.  So we cannot do it then.  I had been emailing the woman at the center (it turns out my emails were going to a spam blocker so she didnt see them) about other dates in September or October.  Today she emailed that there are no available dates in the big room we want in either month except the ones on Yom Kippur.  I told her we could not use those dates (since many of us are Jewish, and many of our customers are....).

I have asked her what would happen if we forget about Sunday - if that would open anything in September or October, and what about november/december and beyond.

I will let you all know what happens as soon as I hear.

So, we are still at the drawing board.

Thanks, Shira