The Flea Market Excitement Continues!!!

Fat Girl Flea Market

Sep 20, 2007, 8:06:23 PM9/20/07
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2007
OMG! We've only a little more than 1 week to go before the Fat Girl
Flea Market of 2007.
Guess what?!? The storage space is completely filled! I've got boxes
stacked up in my hallway and bags in my car. We've got donations
coming from Love Your Peaches, Fashion Overdose + alight.com. Not to
mention the goodies we've already received from Sanctuarie, Making it
Big, Plus Woman, Abby Z + Vive la Femme boutique.

A few important things:
1. We can still use some volunteers for sorting Friday 4-9pm or
Saturday morning 9-11am.
Email us at volu...@fatgirlfleamarket.com to sign up! All volunteers
get free entrance to the event. It's a lot of fun to sort, really!

2. We're going to be in a Fashion Show tomorrow night - The Art of
Curves asked us to put some pieces in their fashion show! It was fun
sorting through your donations and pulling some eclectic and gorgeous
pieces. Come to the show if you can. I think there's still tickets
available! The show is going to seriously ROCK! --
http://biggerandbetterthangs.com/fashionshow.htm

3. We're still finalizing things but it looks like we're going to have
another Svoboda Boutique this year. So if you're interested in some
seriously discounted designer jeans + tops bring some extra cash.
We'll send out another email with the prices as soon as it's all
confirmed. I know last year I got a pair of Svoboda jeans and they've
been my pride + joy. :)

That's all for now. I hope you're been abstaining from shopping and
getting your closet ready for all the awesome bargains you're going to
grab on Sat Sept 29th.

Ready, Set, Shop,
xox
the fleamarketeers