NEW queer fat femme podcast by our own Bevin

Fat Girl Flea Market

May 2, 2008, 2:28:37 AM5/2/08
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2007
Bevin is our friend. And she's hot. You should meet her (if you don't
already know her), but in the meantime listen to this...

FemmeCast: The Queer Fat Femme Podcast Guide to Life is an audio
newsmagazine for Queer Fat Femmes, Fatshionistas of all sexualities
and Queers of all genders. Hosted by Bevin Branlandingham with a cadre
of regular contributors, we're discussing dating, fat fashion, social
justice, friendships, sex, culture, cooking, music, travel and
community. A whimsical This American Life meets a radical queer how-to
novel, FemmeCast will keep listeners laughing, connected and inspired.

In the first episode of FemmeCast: women discuss their Queer Fat Femme
identity, a featured interview with veteran fat activist Marilyn Wann,
comedian Kelli Dunham is not a girly-girl, Rachael explores the 21st
century portal to the sexual universe, Tara talks about spring
fatshion, Naima on sexy sci-fi and much much more!

Check out the website http://www.femme-cast.com
Friend FemmeCast on the MySpace! http://www.myspace.com/femmecast

and I'm still selling plus size vintage clothing at the Brooklyn Flea.
Re/Dress will be there Sunday May 4th from 10-5pm. Get all the details
on my site at http://www.redressnyc.com

Much love,
Deb