The Fat Girl Flea Market is next Saturday!!!

Bevin Branlandingham

Mar 26, 2009, 6:02:17 PM3/26/09
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2009
The Fat Girl Flea Market is next Saturday!!!

Saturday April 4th
11am - 8pm
$8 entrance fee
LGBT Center -- 208 West 13th Street, 3rd floor, Manhattan, NYC

For more information regarding the Fat Girl Flea Market, please see
our website!

http://www.fatgirlfleamarket.com/

WHAT WE NEED TO HAVE HAPPEN TO MAKE THE FLEA MARKET A SUCCESS:

*We need volunteers to drive the truck from the Jersey City storage
space to the LGBT Center on Friday, April 3 at 1 PM. Seriously, the
Flea won't happen unless someone can drive this truck!
*We need volunteers to load up the truck in JC on Friday April 3 at 1
PM!
*We need bags! Can you donate shopping bags to us? Have a business
that wants to put your card in all the bags people leave the flea
with? Get in touch!
*We need one more cash box! Can you loan us one?
*We need mirrors for the dressing room. Can you loan us a few?
*We need a food vendor. Want to earn money for your organization
selling food to our famished shoppers and volunteers? Get in touch!
*Want to vend? If you're vending anything other than used clothing of
interest to the discerning plus size shopper, get in touch about
renting a table!
*We need boxes! Big boxes! If you have some please get in touch!

Get in touch=email in...@fatgirlfleamarket.com

DONATIONS!

*We will be taking donations up until 4 PM on the DAY OF the Flea
Market! The tables will continue to be replenished throughout the day--
you don't have to schedule any pick-ups!

All donations are tax deductible! For more information about
donations, please see our website.
http://www.fatgirlfleamarket.com/howdonate.html

This is the largest fundraiser for NOLOSE, and we thank you profusely
in advance for your support!!!

xoxoxoxo!

Bevin
Flea Market Captain, 2009

Bevin Branlandingham
Host/Producer
FemmeCast: The Queer Fat Femme Podcast Guide to Life
www.Femme-Cast.com
Head Madam, Femme Family NYC
www.femmefamily.com