Plus Size Shopping Survey for New York City - courtesy post from FGFM

1 view

Fat Girl Flea Market

Feb 2, 2007, 3:24:01 PM2/2/07
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2006
Hey fleamarketeers! We're busy working on figuring out when the NEXT
fleamarket is going to be.

In the meantime, I saw this post on myspace and thought that some of
you might be interested in filling out the survey. I'm all for more
fabulous shopping in NYC! xox - deb

Hello gorgeous!

My friends and I are considering starting an independent plus size
boutique in the NYC area. We've put together a short survey so we can
see what women really want. If you live in our area and wear clothing
size 12 and above, we'd love it if you'd fill out the survey.

Thanks so so so so much!

http://plussizesurvey.info/

ps. there's an email sign up at the end. we will not give out any
email addresses to anyone. it's for update use only.