The Fat Girl Flea Market is just a couple of weeks away!!! April 4th! Donate!

Bevin Branlandingham

Mar 17, 2009, 7:42:18 PM3/17/09
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2009
The Fat Girl Flea Market is just a couple of weeks away!!!

Saturday April 4th
11am - 8pm
$8 entrance fee
LGBT Center -- 208 West 13th Street, 3rd floor, Manhattan, NYC

For more information regarding the Fat Girl Flea Market, please see
our website!

http://www.fatgirlfleamarket.com/

DONATIONS!

*The Flea Market CANNOT HAPPEN without your donations!* We are now
picking up donations!! You should only keep clothes that
you LOVE and that MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD about yourself. Everything else
should be purged to make room for other clothes that you love. How
empowering would it be to have a wardrobe made up entirely of clothes
that fit you well and make you feel incredible? Bless someone else
with the clothes you no longer love, or that you love but never wear.

All donations are tax deductible! For more information about
donations, please see our website.
http://www.fatgirlfleamarket.com/howdonate.html

Email to arrange a donation pick-up by one of our volunteers!
dona...@fatgirlfleamarket.com

Drop off available on Thursday & Saturday from 12-9 PM at Re/Dress NYC
(to me, Bevin) 109 Boerum Pl, Brooklyn, NY (please email ahead to let
me know you're dropping off).

Drop off locations available in Jersey City, Massachusetts,
Philadelphia and Central Jersey.

WE REALLY NEED PICK-UP VOLUNTEERS!

*Donation Pick Up Volunteers*--Can you donate a few shifts picking up
donations from people? Can you pick up items from folks who wish to
donate? We REALLY need volunteers for this. ESPECIALLY IN BROOKLYN.
Email
dona...@fatgirlfleamarket.com

*Donation Drop-offs*--Can you be a drop off location? Can you
coordinate people in your area to pick up from people in your area?
Our storage space this year is in Jersey City and I can get those
donations from you.

*Volunteers*--sorting the night before and before, during and after
the event; moving clothing from storage to the truck the day before;
working at the event as a personal shopper, door greeter, and check
out. volu...@fatgirlfleamarket.com

This is the largest fundraiser for NOLOSE, and we thank you profusely
in advance for your support!!!

xoxoxoxo!

Bevin
Flea Market Captain, 2009

Bevin Branlandingham
Host/Producer
FemmeCast: The Queer Fat Femme Podcast Guide to Life
www.Femme-Cast.com
Head Madam, Femme Family NYC
www.femmefamily.com