Fat Girl Flea Market update!

Fat Girl Flea Market

Sep 5, 2007, 12:18:39 AM9/5/07
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2007
Wow, September is finally here. We're heading into the last few
exciting weeks of organizing the 5th Fat Girl Flea Market. The storage
space is filling up with fantastic clothing! This week alone we got
donations from stores and designers like Abby Z, Making It Big,
Sanctuarie, Vive La Femme, and alight.com. We're expecting even more
coming in the next few weeks. And this doesn't even cover the clothing
we've picked up from YOU in NYC, NJ, PA and Boston.

If you want to donate clothing PLEASE email us at
dona...@fatgirlfleamarket.com soon. We'll stop picking up on the
20th and our schedule will be filled up before then. You can also
bring your items to the center on Friday night or Saturday before noon
the day of the event.

We also need VOLUNTEERS to help us sort clothing Friday night, and
volunteers for Saturday the day of the event. Volunteers get into the
flea market for free. It's also a heckuva lot of fun and we can't do
it without you! Email Robin at volu...@fatgirlfleamarket.com to sign
up.

Are you planning to come to the Flea Market? Have you told your
friends and co-workers about it? We've got this little email blurb
that you can forward to them. Or you can download our pdf flyer and
print it out and post it around the water cooler. (does anyone still
have those?)

(BLURB)
5th annual Fat Girl Flea Market: NYC, Sat 9/29

The 5th annual Fat Girl Flea Market is an amazing and cheap shopping
frenzy!
The fleamarketeers, as they call themselves, collect clothes in sizes
XL to 6X and above. Women from all over the country donate their
unworn or gently loved clothing.
Many still have tags and all are in great condition.

Everything from jeans to coats to swimwear to suits to formal dresses
can be found,
with nothing more than $10 and most items under $5.

This year's flea market will take place from 11am 8pm, on Saturday
September 29, 2007,
at the Lesbian, Gay, Bi, and Transgender Community Center, located at
208 West 13th St, between 7th and Greenwich Avenues. Admission $8.
Cash only.

The Fat Girl Flea Market is a fundraising event to benefit NOLOSE.
For more information or to donate clothing, see www.fatgirlfleamarket.com
or call (206) 337-1573.

(FLYER)
http://www.fatgirlfleamarket.com/images/pdf.flyer.pdf

Don't forget to clean our your closets and make lots of room for all
the new-to-you clothing that you'll find at the 5th Fat Girl Flea
Market!

happy shopping,
deb + the fleamarketeers