Fat Girl Flea Market donation period begins!

Fat Girl Flea Market

Aug 7, 2007, 3:54:15 PM8/7/07
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2007
It's time for the Fat Girl Flea Market clothing donations to begin.
Also please friend us on myspace - http://www.myspace.com/fatgirlfleamarket

check out our website for how + why to donate your plus size clothing
to us, or read below....
http://www.fatgirlfleamarket.com/howdonate.html

WHAT TO DONATE:

We want your dresses, jeans, pants, capris, shorts, miniskirts,
cocktail dresses, t-shirts, shrugs, tunics, suits, sweaters, blazers,
bathing suits, cardigans, sundresses, ball gowns, wraps, shawls,
winter coats, blouses, and yes even caftans!

You can help us out by making sure your donations are sparkling clean
and in good condition. Good condition means absolutely nothing with
holes, stains or too much wear and tear.

And a note about shoes: please give your shoes to your local women's
shelter or thrift store. They will go directly to women who need them.

HOW TO DONATE:

1. Schedule a pickup

We will pick up your clothes! Pickups in the NYC tri-state area and
Philadelphia will start in August and go through mid-September.
Contact dona...@fatgirlfleamarket.com to schedule a pickup
and for more information.

NYC 5 boroughs - pick ups are scheduled on the weekends from
Aug 11 through Sept 22. Please email and we'll coordinate a time.
Upstate + Long Island pickups will be scheduled as needed.

Philadelphia - Pick ups will only be on the following days. Sat Aug
25, Sat Sept 8 and Sat Sept 22. It might be possible to arrange a
local drop off if that is more convenient. Please email and we'll
coordinate a time. It might be possible to arrange a local drop off if
that is more convenient.

New Jersey - Pick ups will only be on the following days.
Sun Aug 12, Sat Sept 1 and Sun Sept 9.
Please email and we'll coordinate a time.

Thanks so much! The success of this event depends on you! Clean out
your closets for a cause!
Cheers,
Deb + the fleamarketeers!