Fat Chic Blogger in NYC Etsy Show Friday Night 8/31

Fat Girl Flea Market

Aug 28, 2007, 12:40:43 PM8/28/07
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2007
Hey folks, our newest Fat Girl Flea Market friend Diana from Fat Chic
(http://fatchic.dianarajchel.com/) is coming in from Minneapolis for
the Etsy Green + Clean Guild Trunk show, August 31 from 6-8:30 pm at
EtsyLabs in Brooklyn. She's going to be posting an interview with me
all about the flea market in September.

Besides being a blogger on plus size fashion, she makes all natural
body products + fragrances with her line called Magickal Realism.
Please show her some love.

About Diana's creations:

Magickal Realism Natural Perfumery creates all-natural fragrances and
bath and body products. We do not use synthetics in any of our
materials, except in our trashion line - and then, only as an act of
protest. Our entirely original formulas draw upon perfumery methods
that predate 1870 (when synthetics were first introduced into
perfumery). We love doing custom orders, and advocate an understanding
that your own skin is always the final note in a perfume.

My shop is at Etsy: http://magickalrealism.etsy.com. My main site,
http://magickalrealism.com, will premiere October 1.

Here's the link to the event!
http://etsylabs.blogspot.com/2007/08/last-fridays-trunk-show-etsy-green-and.html

The party happens at Etsy Labs, 325 Gold St., 6th Floor. Brooklyn, NY
11201. Please rs...@etsy.com...see you soon!

PS. Don't forget to schedule your clothing donation pick up if you
haven't already!

xox,
deb