Fat Girl Flea Market mentioned in NY Times Style Section

1 view

Fat Girl Flea Market

Apr 16, 2008, 7:06:59 PM4/16/08
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2007
Did you see me, Anne and Glenn (Re/Dress) in the New York Times Sunday
Style Section? We got coverage about selling plus size vintage
clothing at the Brooklyn Flea. Guy Trebay was most enamoured with
Glenn Marla's outfit, calling it a "denim situation" (OMG, it was
spectacular). Guy reported that Glenn found most of it at THE FAT GIRL
FLEA MARKET! I love it everytime the paper says Fat in a non-negative
way.

We've been having a blast a the flea market. I hope you'll sign up on
the email list and come visit one Sunday and see what we've got going
on.

You can read the article coverage and more at - http://www.redressnyc.com

Cheers,
Deb

PS. The dates for the next Nolose conference has been announced.
Save the date! NOLOSE 2008 is happening Sept. 26-28 in Northampton,
Mass.!
Get more details at http://nolose.org/