Re/Dress vintage & resale clothing sizes 14+ opening in Brooklyn

Fat Girl Flea Market

Mar 4, 2008, 12:35:56 AM3/4/08
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2007
Hey everyone, it's Deb from The Fat Girl Flea Market with a short
note. Ever since we started doing the flea market it's been my dream
to open a resale + vintage clothing store just for us. I still can't
believe I'm saying this, but that dream is coming true!

Opening in the Spring Re/Dress will be the first vintage + resale
clothing store dedicated to sizes 14 + up in nyc.

In the meantime before we open, we'll be selling pieces from our
vintage collection at the new Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene Brooklyn
every Sunday starting April 6th.

If you sign up on our email list we'll keep you up to date about the
store opening and Brooklyn Flea news - http://www.redressnyc.com/
and friend us on myspace - http://www.myspace.com/redressnyc

Here's information about the Brooklyn Flea, they're still looking for
vendors if you're a crafty person or artist. http://www.brownstoner.com/brooklynflea/about/

thank you for all your enthusiastic support of the FGFM over the
years. i hope that you will enjoy Re/Dress.

ps. this posting shouldn't imply that there won't be another Fat Girl
Flea Market. the flea market will live on as long as there are excited
volunteers to make it happen.

cheers,
deb