Reminder about Re/Dress at the Brooklyn Flea this Sunday April 6th

1 view

Fat Girl Flea Market

Mar 31, 2008, 11:58:33 PM3/31/08
to Fat Girl Flea Market NYC 2007
Hey folks, want to remind you to get on the Re/Dress email list.
Things are moving forward with the store and we'll be starting to sell
plus size vintage clothing at the Brooklyn Flea on Sunday and we'll
also be at the award winning Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show in late
April.

AND also I was highlighted in the NY Daily News with a picture and
everything!
You can check it all out on http://www.redressnyc.com and
http://www.myspace.com/redressnyc

The myspace also has an extra special bonus of a hot fat femme
photoshoot that we did last month. Meow!

Hope to see you in Brooklyn soon.
Cheers,
Deb