Are you still there?

Dawn McCracken

Apr 27, 2018, 6:58:25 AM4/27/18
to Fat Free CRM Users
Hi. I am trying to find a CRM for a small UK charity that provides therapeutic services for children who have been sexually abused. As you can imagine all their resources go to the provision of services and a free CRM tool would be amazing and really help them with their fundraising. I have used Fat Free CRM at a small company I worked with a couple of years ago and really liked it, but cannot get the demo to work so that I can have a play and try a few fundraising type moves on it.

Is Fat Free CRM still around? Still available?

Also does anyone know if it is GDPR compliant?

Thanks (<< complete non techie, trying to help a worthy cause)

Steve Kenworthy

Jun 6, 2018, 2:48:31 AM6/6/18
to fat-free-...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for the massive delay. http://demo.fatfreecrm.com is now up and running again. Please feel free to test it if you haven't already moved on.