Issue with notes on leads

Jonathan

Jan 27, 2016, 1:04:03 AM1/27/16
to Fat Free CRM Users
When I attempt to add a note to a lead, it just hangs and never completes.  The user who entered the lead can add notes, but I am unable to and no other users can either.  I see no issues with permissions, and the lead is shared with everyone in FFCRM, but adding notes to it is impossible.  It just pops a spinner and never completes adding the note.

Is there something I am missing?

Steve Kenworthy

Jan 27, 2016, 4:12:04 AM1/27/16
to fat-free-...@googlegroups.com
Is there an error in the server log you could paste to help diagnose? Failing that, in the browser's javascript console, you should see a network error or a javascript error.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Jonathan <jona...@needageekindy.com> wrote:
When I attempt to add a note to a lead, it just hangs and never completes.  The user who entered the lead can add notes, but I am unable to and no other users can either.  I see no issues with permissions, and the lead is shared with everyone in FFCRM, but adding notes to it is impossible.  It just pops a spinner and never completes adding the note.

Is there something I am missing?

Jonathan

Jan 28, 2016, 7:43:13 AM1/28/16
to Fat Free CRM Users
jquery-migrate.self-8047383dd49f497b001046e38b54e2d8e6f64c8ee6ff9f2c89b2f3f66f6de1dd.js?body=1:22 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active
jquery-migrate.self-8047383dd49f497b001046e38b54e2d8e6f64c8ee6ff9f2c89b2f3f66f6de1dd.js?body=1:42 JQMIGRATE: jQuery.browser is deprecated
jquery-migrate.self-8047383dd49f497b001046e38b54e2d8e6f64c8ee6ff9f2c89b2f3f66f6de1dd.js?body=1:44 console.trace()migrateWarn @ jquery-migrate.self-8047383dd49f497b001046e38b54e2d8e6f64c8ee6ff9f2c89b2f3f66f6de1dd.js?body=1:44
http://gravatar.com/avatar/7cd7b157a7933bb1c54e383e60013e75?default=mm Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
http://gravatar.com/avatar/92079246db3c12e61d0cbe59177fff5c?default=mm Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
http://gravatar.com/avatar/4b0bb25acba4418e6b1fc5bf91ef1c6b?default=mm Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
http://crm.corp.itihq.com:3000/comments Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
jquery.self-a714331225dda820228db323939889f149aec0127aeb06255646b616ba1ca419.js?body=1:9665 POST http://crm.corp.obfuscated.com:3000/comments 500 (Internal Server Error)

This particular install is behind a SonicWall firewall, which is blocking the loading of gravatars.  Do you think that is what is causing the issues?  The logs in production.log are essentially empty, only an error about secret key.

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 4:12:04 AM UTC-5, Steve Kenworthy wrote:
Is there an error in the server log you could paste to help diagnose? Failing that, in the browser's javascript console, you should see a network error or a javascript error.
On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Jonathan <jona...@needageekindy.com> wrote:
When I attempt to add a note to a lead, it just hangs and never completes.  The user who entered the lead can add notes, but I am unable to and no other users can either.  I see no issues with permissions, and the lead is shared with everyone in FFCRM, but adding notes to it is impossible.  It just pops a spinner and never completes adding the note.

Is there something I am missing?

Steve Kenworthy

Feb 1, 2016, 3:27:58 AM2/1/16
to fat-free-...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

rails is throwing a server error 500 so I would suggest checking there. I don't think gravatar loading is the problem.

You could run rails in development mode to get more log output in its development.log file and go from there.

Regards,
Steve

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/fat-free-crm-users.

zurita....@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2016, 10:03:16 PM3/14/16
to Fat Free CRM Users
Hi,
I had the same problem. The solution was to set a host for action mailers in the file:

config/settings.default.yml, line 42

Regards,

Gabriel