Unable to receive registration confirmation email

Xudong Zhang

Mar 22, 2019, 4:27:32 AM3/22/19
to Fat Free CRM Users

I can't receive the registration confirmation email, but I have modified the configuration file for setting.yml. And I found from the access log that the sender is still the default setting and has not become the sender of my settings.

1.png2.png

Tom Tuddenham

Jul 29, 2023, 3:14:05 PM7/29/23
to Fat Free CRM Users
Hi Xudong Zhang

You've probably moved on by now, but for anyone else: it looks like you need to modify the "config.mailer_sender =" setting in /config/initializers/devise.rb. By default this is set to 'nor...@fatfreecrm.com'.

Change that, restart your server, and all should be fine.

Cheers
Tom