What are the Global Lists and My Lists that show on the home page?

John Wooten

Aug 18, 2019, 8:23:37 PM8/18/19
to Fat Free CRM Developers
I can't see how to put anything into those lists, nor any documentation I can find about them.  Could someone point me to where I can figure this out?

reuben

Aug 19, 2019, 7:57:19 AM8/19/19
to Fat Free CRM Developers
Hi John, those are used to save advanced searches so you can pull up a set of results quickly at a later point.

try the contacts tab, then click advanced search. set up some conditions and search. you'll see "make current view a list" come up in those global/my list boxes, which will store the search conditions.

John Wooten

Aug 22, 2019, 11:20:41 AM8/22/19
to Fat Free CRM Developers
Thanks, I have done this.  I now get a failure when I click on clicking the stored search condition.  Unfiltered Parameters in xxxx, where that is the search criteria.

reuben

Aug 23, 2019, 6:18:48 AM8/23/19
to Fat Free CRM Developers
Hi John,

I can't help you any further with this I'm sorry. I don't really use the function myself. but you might have run into a bug. you could raise a pull request on the github repository. one of the devs may look into it