Uploading Avatars for Contacts

Michael

Feb 20, 2012, 6:21:11 PM2/20/12
to Fat Free CRM Developers
I'm working on adding the functionality to allow contacts to have
avatars uploaded to them rather than use gravatar.

I got as far as getting the avatars to display correctly if I edited
the database by hand and put the images in the right location.

It seems that there was or is the idea of having avatars for more than
just users. Based on this comment.
"We want to store avatars in separate directories based on entity
type (i.e. /avatar/User/, /avatars/Lead/, etc.),"

Has anymore work been done / is being done on this. I don't want to
reinvent this if it is already out there.

hba...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 6:13:18 PM1/14/16
to Fat Free CRM Developers, michaelj...@gmail.com
Hello Michael, Didi you got any way to have contact avatars uploaded into fat free crm ?

hba...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 6:13:18 PM1/14/16
to Fat Free CRM Developers, michaelj...@gmail.com
Any News ?