Basic Search & Quick Search not working

Shahrier Shuvho

Nov 6, 2017, 1:55:30 AM11/6/17
to Fat Free CRM Developers
I don't know what actually happens. 4days ago I add some extra info on Lead Index like show phone number and grading. In total there was 6/7 line code. I changed nothing. I push them on git and deployed my server and run as usual command ' bundle install, migrate, asset precompile, and server restart'. Previous days when I was going through this ( ' bundle install, migrate, asset precompile, and server restart' ) process nothing actually happens I mean no new gem install or any asset start to precompile again. But last time when I pull the code and run those command every gem was installed again and all the assets recompiled again. After this deployment my CRM's basic search and quick search not working.

Help me, please. Thanks