Fatfreecrm for emergency management

Kiran Patil

Dec 12, 2017, 2:03:48 AM12/12/17
to Fat Free CRM Developers
Hi,

I would like to use Fatfreecrm from Emergency management.

Here are my requirement, please assist me how to develop them ?

1. User registration (Individual, family, corporate) with name, age, height ...
2. Subscription id generation once payed (payment integration)
3. API to get Subscriber data from crm
4. Subscription plan with valid period of 3, 6, 12 months
5. API to get Subscription status (active and inactive)
6. Enquiry details api to be sent to crm lead
7. Store Subscriber medical history and files like xrays ...
8. API to get Subscriber data (including medical history and files)

Regards,
Kiran.