fatal error during "blundle install" :(

Eduíno Nunes

Jun 4, 2014, 7:43:01 AM6/4/14
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

can anyone help me with this error?

i was following all the steps written at fat free crm guides - installation on ms windows and i've noticed that it's necessary to make changes in 3 files (edit configuration files) but only 2 files are available to copy and correct.
not finding the third file i went to the next step: configure the application and create a blank database" .. and i'm stucked :(

i've noticed also that there are new versions and files are not at the directories that used to be .... maybe it's because of that thinks are not working for me

thank you for any help you can give

regards
Eduino
mkmf.log

Francis Fish

Jun 5, 2014, 3:57:09 PM6/5/14
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eduino

You need to give us more information - as in the whole error message :)

What is bundler complaining about?

Thanks and Regards,

Francis

07764 225 942

Pharmarketeer is a registered company in England and Wales 06940361, registered office 64 Westbank Road, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH42 7JP

"So when targets seem stupid, arbitrary and unfair it's because they are. The only way to improve is to look at the whole system people are operating with, the basic tools, their training, how much initiative they are allowed, are you measuring the right things (more about that later) and then you can improve. But it's the system you improve, not the people you beat into performing even worse." Unicorns in the mist

Steve Kenworthy

Aug 6, 2014, 2:17:46 AM8/6/14
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I don't have any experience with FFCRM or rails on Windows platform but looking at your log file, I wonder if the ruby YAML library is not installed correctly. This isn't an FFCRM issue per se, more of a general ruby installation thing.

Hope that helps,
Steve

Manjula KM

Mar 11, 2015, 10:14:54 PM3/11/15
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com
I am facing issue as well while following installation steps for FFC on MS Windows. Failing while trying to create empty db using the following command:
   rake db:create RAILS_ENV=production

This the error message I get when i try executing above command:

DL is deprecated, please use Fiddle
rake aborted!
LoadError: Please install the mysql2 adapter: `gem install activerecord-mysql2-a
dapter` (mysql2 is not part of the bundle. Add it to Gemfile.)

Gem::LoadError: mysql2 is not part of the bundle. Add it to Gemfile.

Tasks: TOP => db:create

Would be very helpful if anyone can help me fix this.

Regards,
Manjula

Steve Kenworthy

Mar 23, 2015, 10:26:46 PM3/23/15
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manjula, at the top of the Gemfile you need to uncomment the 'gem mysql2' and comment out the 'gem pg' to switch DB's.