PHONE LEADS PLUNING HELP - 150 € REWARDS

FELIPE DE LA FUENTE

Sep 26, 2020, 3:09:41 AM9/26/20
to Fat Free CRM Developers
Hello,
Thanks a million to read my message.
I would like to develop a plugin to work with phone campaings new leads at FatFree CRM from an excel or csv file import and I,m looking for help with the development because I don't know how to do it. (I,m not a programmer)

I would like to pay 150 € by PayPal for the people than help me to develop this tool and I would like to share later the open-source code by free with this marvellous community of FatFreeCRM lovers for people that could need it at the future.

I share the technical specifications at this link:

I share the BD file example to import at this link:

If you can help me, many thanks for contacting me at felip...@yahoo.es
Thanks a million