Object2ObjectLinkedOpenHashMap.values

Erfan Rahimian

Dec 19, 2019, 4:49:34 PM12/19/19
to fastutil
Hi,

I have just come across using 'values' method of Object2ObjectLinkedOpenHashMap. Unfortunately, I do not get the same ordering in the values as the entries.
I would like to get the same ordering for the values as the entries in the collection. (particularly in LinkedHashMaps where ordering is preserved)
This is not the case for Java LinkedHashMap. Any idea?

And a side question: Is there any benefit in using ObjectCollections (lists, maps, ...) over Java collections when the type is Object? For example ObjectList<String> vs. List<String>?
I am mostly talking about the performance.

Thanks,

Erfan