Re: Object2IntFunction issue

Aaron Daubman

Dec 10, 2019, 8:34:31 PM12/10/19
to fast...@googlegroups.com
I think this refers to the update in fastutil 8: http://fastutil.di.unimi.it/
New in fastutil 8
Type-specific comparators, functions, consumers and (big) swappers can be defined using lambda expressions.

You can see a list under An In-Depth Look: http://fastutil.di.unimi.it/docs/
Map AbstractMap OpenHashMap, OpenCustomHashMap, ArrayMap

Hope this helps,
     Aaron

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 10:01 AM Erfan Rahimian <er.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Not sure if what I am referring to here is an issue or not but I thought it is worth asking. Here is the case:

When I want to put a value into an 'Object2IntMap<String>' and therefore using 'put' function. It throws an exception, even though I am passing a '<String, int>' entry. interestingly, the obsolete version is implemented, though a note in the doc section is saying we should not use it.

the 'put' function is implemented in Object2IntFunction package.

Am I missing sth here?

Thanks,

Erfan

Erfan Rahimian