train fasttext classifier with different word embedding || fasttext word embedding with different classifier

Haya Baqais

Mar 29, 2022, 8:40:02 PM3/29/22
to fastText library

hey guys

I'm CS student (knows the basics of NLP but didn't study it) and I am working on a course project that required to involve any trend tech and I choose ML

based on what I read that the best model to achieve my goal is fasttext with CBOW word representation

from what I understand fasttext classifier uses Skipgram as default in Supervised learning

1- is there any way to do supervised classification using fasttext with CBOW word representation?

2- I want to test the classifier with different word embedding (word2vec) is there any idea how to pass the vectors to the classifier?

3- I have seen one mentioned that they did only the word embedding using fasttext could you please share the way if you know how? this might help to use different classifier

show saihi

Jul 17, 2022, 3:35:50 PM7/17/22
to fastText library
.https://fasttext.cc/ https://opensource.fb.com/ Copyright © 2022 Meta Platforms lnc