FASTR hackathon 02-12-2016

Annegreet van Opbroek

Nov 29, 2016, 3:10:59 AM11/29/16
to fastr...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

This Friday (December 2nd) we have our next FASTR hackathon. The main topic of this hackathon will be the release of Version 1.1. So if you would like to contribute to this, please join. If you have other things you would like to discuss/work on you’re of course also more than welcome to join.

I’m keeping a Google Drive document about who will join for the hackathon and what everyone will be working on. If you’re planning on joining, please add a row with your name to the document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TzpCWVf_skd50cowBAIE6OBVz7mFC0y8hL396QftOhY/edit#gid=0

If you would like to add an aim for the hackathon (this could be a personal aim or a joint aim), please just add it. The idea for this document is to have an overview of what everybody will be working on, who will need input from who and what we would like to have accomplished by the end of the hackathon.

The hackathon will start 9:30 in Na2502k. Lunch is included (at your own expense).

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Best, Annegreet

Annegreet van Opbroek

Nov 29, 2016, 5:11:22 AM11/29/16
to fastr...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Just a resend of the message I sent this morning. A lot of you didn’t receive them as an e-mail, only as a message on the forum. I now changed the settings so everyone also gets the messages as e-mail. If you don’t like this and prefer to just take a look at them at the forum, please feel free to change it back.

Best, Annegreet