Appending input in Fastr v 1.2.0

Mattias Hansson

Mar 16, 2017, 6:33:22 AM3/16/17
to Fastr Users
Please note that in the Fastr v 1.2.0 appending a link to input does not work.

Will return an error that looks like this:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "InPhase_Cor_Knee_PDw_LavaFlex.py", line 335, in <module>

    main()

  File "InPhase_Cor_Knee_PDw_LavaFlex.py", line 308, in main

    times_link_1.expand = True

For now I would recommend using Fastr v.1.1.2

Mattias Hansson

Mar 16, 2017, 6:35:56 AM3/16/17
to Fastr Users

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'expand'

Hakim Achterberg

Mar 16, 2017, 6:38:12 AM3/16/17
to Fastr Users
The problem actually is in the Input.append, which is used to combine multiple outputs into a single input (in the cardinality). It should return the new link created, but by mistake I forgot to add a return statement. I committed a fix to the develop branch and will create a new point release fairly soon, but I will wait a few days to see if more issues pop up.

If you do not use the append, using 1.2.0 should be fine.