Fastr 1.1.0 released

Hakim Achterberg

Dec 8, 2016, 6:31:14 AM12/8/16
to fastr...@googlegroups.com
We are proud to announce a new release of Fastr. The 1.1.0 release is a large release that contains a lot of work under the hood. We made the system more reliable, changed the configuration and plugins system. The entire change log can be found at changelog

Note: the configuration system of Fastr has been changed, it now uses python files of which the default is ~/.fastr/config.py
For more information see the documentation about configuration which includes a simple example.

To try out the new version you can install it yourself via pip using: pip install fastr

The updated documentation can be found at http://fastr.readthedocs.io/