Problem loading dicoms from XNAT

Mattias Hansson

Apr 13, 2017, 4:12:38 AM4/13/17
to Fastr Users
I am running the develop branch.

If I call fastr execute in

/scratch/mhansson/staging/testdir_L_T30/target_dicom/PROOF013_MRI_L_T30

then all the dcms are downloaded but it still generates an error:

[CRITICAL] executionscript:0107 >> Execution script encountered errors: Traceback (most recent call last):
 File “/cm/shared/apps/fastr/develop/fastr/fastr/execution/executionscript.py”, line 82, in execute_job
   job.execute()
 File “/cm/shared/apps/fastr/develop/fastr/fastr/execution/job.py”, line 736, in execute
   raise exceptions.FastrValueError(‘Output values are not valid!’)
FastrValueError: [PROOF_XNAT_VolumeCalc_L_T30___target_dicom___PROOF013_MRI_L_T30] Output values are not valid!

The script I am running is:

/home/mhansson/fastr-scripts/PROOF_scripts/MultiAtlasApp_PROOF_XNAT_volumeCalc_toQIB_Instance_LEFT_T30.py

Hakim Achterberg

Apr 13, 2017, 4:33:55 AM4/13/17
to Fastr Users
Hi Mattias,

I think I found the problem. Somehow the xnat plugin did not disable verbosity and I hadn't released that the progressbar was printed to the stderr. Since a sink job should have an empty stderr it assumed some errors. I fixed this in the develop branch by disabling the progress bar. ;-) Will be included in the next point release.

Hope it helps,
Hakim