How to make DDoS attack detection time even faster with FastNetMon Advanced?

Pavel Odintsov

Jul 4, 2022, 10:06:54 AM7/4/22
to FastNetMon user group
Hello community!

We're happy to announce general availability of new feature called Traffic Buffer which dramatically improves attack detection time for FastNetMon Advanced: https://fastnetmon.com/docs-fnm-advanced/traffic-buffer-capability-to-speed-up-attack-detection-speed/

We recommend enabling it by default for all customers in blackhole configuration with sFlow, Netflow or IPFIX telemetry enabled. It's not required for a port mirror as it has extremely fast detection speed already.

As usual, we offer free one month trial for FastNetMon Advanced which can be requested this way: https://fastnetmon.com/trial/

If you have any questions our sales team at sa...@fastnetmon.com will be happy to assist you.

Have a great week ahead!

--