Thanks for the cool tool!

James Curtis

Mar 3, 2023, 1:33:54 PM3/3/23
to FastExcelV4
Hi Charles,

I had a client ask me for help recently with a couple of files that were prompting the "ran out of resources" error. After seeking advice from Google and Gasper Kamensek, I bought your software and it immediately pointed me to the areas to fix. It would have taken me days to fix the files without it, but I actually fixed the errors by lunchtime on the first day. Super useful.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks! We actually met at the Excel Developer Conference you set up in 2018 so it's nice to have a chance to get in touch with you again. Let me know if there's another Excel Developer conference someday!

James Curtis

Charles Williams

Mar 3, 2023, 3:09:41 PM3/3/23
to FastExcelV4
Good to get the feedback ... thanks.

Maybe we should have another Excel Dev conference - Excel JS, Office Scripts, Lambda & Let, Com Interop, XL DNA,  Power Query M language, DAX, Power Automate, VBA & XLAMs, C++ XLLs, Python ...