ELI download to LinuxMint 17.1 Rebecca

72 wyświetlenia

Larry Lange

nieprzeczytany,
28 kwi 2015, 17:14:2928.04.2015
do fast...@googlegroups.com
I tried to download ELI to LinuxMint1 17. Rebecca. I got the download zip file. I unzipped the file but could not find a way to execute ELI. Any suggestions?

Hanfeng Chen

nieprzeczytany,
28 kwi 2015, 22:51:2428.04.2015
do fast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Larry,

Thank you for your interest in ELI.  The Linux version of ELI is compiled under 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.  On Ubuntu, you may need to "chmod +x elix" before you invoke "./elix".  I am downloading LinuxMint Rebecca and I will test ELI on it.

Best,

Hanfeng Chen

Hanfeng Chen

nieprzeczytany,
29 kwi 2015, 02:33:0529.04.2015
do fast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Larry,

I have tested ELI Linux package on LinuxMint 17.1 Rebecca.  There is no problem to run ELI on it.  Please find out the system information in the following screenshot.

After you download the package, please open a terminal and cd to the directory.  Then, './elix' can invoke ELI in the terminal.

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0