New HTTP Browser Level Proxy Service

Twikam

Nov 11, 2010, 11:32:12 AM11/11/10
to Fast Proxies
Hi Guys,

Just a quick message to let you know about a new service we've created
at

http://www.zeroblox.com

It's a free, ad supported HTTP proxy server service, which means all
video sites will work, and it's like you're not even using a proxy!
Please bear in mind you must validate your email address before you'll
actually be granted access to the server. We will add more servers in
different parts of the world as demand grows.

Feel free to sign up, and have a massively better proxy experience. We
will also be rolling out a free VPN version soon for those of you that
can install software on the computers you use.

Regards,
Nick
Twikam LTD