Archived Issues of The Trumpet

Wade Kotter

Oct 17, 2019, 10:24:42 PM10/17/19
to Fasola Songwriters
Did anyone have PDF copies of the published issues of The Trumpet that they can send to me off-list or know where they can be found on the Web? I thought I did but can't locate them. SingtheTrumpet.com seems to be dead.

Wade Kotter
South Ogden, UT
"Make a Joyful Noise Unto the Lord"

Wade Kotter

Oct 17, 2019, 10:31:49 PM10/17/19
to 'Wade Kotter' via Fasola Songwriters
I should add that I know that the site was changed to singthetrumpet.wordpress.com, but all the PDF links on that site are dead.

Wade

Wade Kotter
South Ogden, UT
"Make a Joyful Noise Unto the Lord"

Will Fitzgerald

Oct 18, 2019, 10:05:07 AM10/18/19
to fasola-so...@googlegroups.com
Wade, use this link:

I’ll try to get this in a better location at some point.

Wade Kotter

Oct 18, 2019, 10:16:24 AM10/18/19
to fasola-so...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much, Will. Randy Weber sent me some that he had archived up through volume 4.2 so I think all I need is Vol. 5, Issue 1.

Wade

Wade Kotter
South Ogden, UT
"Make a Joyful Noise Unto the Lord"

Micah John Walter

Jan 14, 2020, 5:51:27 PM1/14/20
to Fasola Songwriters
Hi Wide,

Here's v.5:1.

Micah

On Thursday, October 17, 2019, 08:24:45 PM MDT, 'Wade Kotter' via Fasola Songwriters <fasola-so...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Did anyone have PDF copies of the published issues of The Trumpet that they can send to me off-list or know where they can be found on the Web? I thought I did but can't locate them. SingtheTrumpet.com seems to be dead.

Wade Kotter
South Ogden, UT
"Make a Joyful Noise Unto the Lord"

Trumpet 5.1.pdf