Harmonization sought

Leland Ross

Jan 25, 2020, 3:17:48 PM1/25/20
to Fasola Songwriters

MARY'S Melody.jpg

I'm interested in getting a fasola arrangement of the this melody, composed in 1895 by a Presbyterian (I think) missionary in Japan. I apologize for the roundness of the notes, which I scanned from a Japanese hymnal.

Ros’ Haruo

Jan 25, 2020, 8:45:45 PM1/25/20
to fasola-so...@googlegroups.com
Other embellishments like a fuging section would certainly be welcome.

On Saturday, January 25, 2020, Leland Ross <rosh...@gmail.com> wrote:

MARY'S Melody.jpg

I'm interested in getting a fasola arrangement of the this melody, composed in 1895 by a Presbyterian (I think) missionary in Japan. I apologize for the roundness of the notes, which I scanned from a Japanese hymnal.

Leland Bryant Ross aka Ros' Haruo (呂須春男)
Delegito en Seattle, Universala Esperanto-Asocio
My Hymn Blog | Mia Himna Blogo — The Seattle Esperanto Society
Sankta Harmonio (formnotacia libro plurlingva) — Biblioteko Culbert

Leland Ross

Jan 26, 2020, 10:39:40 PM1/26/20
to Fasola Songwriters

MARY'S SONG.jpg

Here's the original hymnal harmonization (air in the treble).