Worth submitting?

Gregory Freed

Apr 24, 2019, 5:33:15 PM4/24/19
to fasola-so...@googlegroups.com
I wrote most of a tune that ended up sounding....I'd say like a Cooper Book or Christian Harmony song maybe? Lots of thirds, basically a one-chord song. It is also I think not very idiomatic, but I thought maybe I'd post it just for practice in actually having people see my scribblings. Is that done here?

Thanks,
Greg

Wade Kotter

Apr 24, 2019, 5:36:39 PM4/24/19
to fasola-so...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that is certainly appropriate here.

Wade Kotter
South Ogden, UT
"Make a Joyful Noise Unto the Lord"

Robert Vaughn

Apr 24, 2019, 10:04:37 PM4/24/19
to fasola-so...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Greg, that fits well within the purpose of this forum. Please do submit it.

His glories sing,
Robert Vaughn
Mount Enterprise, TX
Ask for the old paths, where is the good way
For ask now of the days that are past...
Give ear, all ye inhabitants of the land.