risingdove bookstore

t...@risingdove.com

Oct 21, 2021, 9:33:21 AM10/21/21
to fasola-di...@googlegroups.com
It seems that in my post the other day asking about interest in my wife's website
(risingdove.com) I mistyped my address. If you would like to see the booklists on her site
continue, please let us know by either posting back to the list or emailing me at
t...@risingdove.com. (Read it three times and it still looks good, so it must be right!)

--
Tim Slattery
t...@risingdove.com

Miriam A Kilmer

Dec 2, 2021, 12:09:09 PM12/2/21
to Fasola Discussions
http://risingdove.com/shapenotes/sitemap.asp
I finished revising my Rising Dove Shapenotes site, which includes information on shapenote books, recordings, graphics, local history, etc. - for now!
Please let me know if there are any revisions or additions you would like me to make.

Robert Vaughn

Dec 2, 2021, 9:56:36 PM12/2/21
to Fasola Discussions, Miriam A Kilmer
Miriam,

Looks nice.

You might be interested in knowing that Gaylon Powell has The Sacred Harp, Revised Cooper Edition Online Index at TexasFasola.org

His glories sing,
Robert Vaughn
Mount Enterprise, TX
Ask for the old paths, where is the good way
For ask now of the days that are past...
Give ear, all ye inhabitants of the land.

Google Groups "Fasola Discussions" Email List
FAQ: http://ej345.com/fasola/Fasola-Discussions-FAQ.html
---