1835 Southern Harmony > Hymnary database

Haruo (Leland)

Sep 15, 2021, 5:16:25 AM9/15/21
to Fasola Discussions
I've downloaded a scanned copy of the 1835 (first) edition of The Southern Harmony, and Musical Companion and have begun entering the data from it in the database at Hymnary.org. https://hymnary.org/hymnal/SouH1835?page=0
So far I've only done the most basic stuff and only the first ten pages (which is to say 17 hymns). I hope to continue working on it with some regularity until it's all in there. If any of you feel like coming through behind me and looking for errors, I'd be grateful.