Text of Wondrous Love

Wade Kotter

Feb 19, 2024, 11:33:22 AMFeb 19
to Fasola Discussions
I may have asked this several years ago, so please excuse me if this is a repeat.  For a special project I'm doing, I'm hoping to obtain scans of the printings of What Wondrous Love is This from both of the following (hopefully my citations are correct):

Mead, Stith. (1811). A general selection of the newest and most admired hymns and spiritual songs now in use (2nd edition), pp. 192-194
Dupuy, Starke (1811 or 1812). A selection of hymns and spiritual songs from the best authors and collections extant, pp. 195-196

If I did get such scans before, I no longer have them, so if you have access to scans of either or both of these, I would greatly appreciate it. In the back of my mind, I seem to remember that there is some question about the date of the second collection (something like claims being made that there is an 1811 printing but the only extant copy being dated 1812).

Thanks in advance.

Wade

Wade Kotter
South Ogden, UT