List of Denson/Christian Harmony shared songs?

Hannah (Mae) Blair

Jan 23, 2024, 1:18:48 PMJan 23
to Fasola Discussions
Hi all!

Before I put one together myself - does anyone have an existing list of songs that appear both in Denson and the Christian Harmony, in identical or similar form?

Thank you!

Hannah

David Warren Steel

Jan 23, 2024, 1:48:36 PMJan 23
to Fasola Discussions, hanna...@gmail.com

Robert Kelley has such a list at
https://christianharmonyindex.com/sacredharp

--
Warren Steel                              mu...@olemiss.edu
Professor of Music Emeritus      University of Mississippi

David

Jan 23, 2024, 1:48:36 PMJan 23
to Fasola Discussions
Hi Hannah,

There’s a list on the Christian Harmony Index page that sounds like what you’re looking for:

Hannah (Mae) Blair

Jan 23, 2024, 1:52:16 PMJan 23
to David Warren Steel, dsm...@gmail.com, Fasola Discussions
Wonderful - thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

Hannah

Karen Willard

Jan 23, 2024, 2:01:51 PMJan 23
to hanna...@gmail.com, Fasola Discussions
Here is a combination of the '91 Denson Sacred Harp and the '94 Christian Harmony. This is a list of matching tunes. Harmony might differ.
Karen

Google Groups "Fasola Discussions" Email List
FAQ: http://ej345.com/fasola/Fasola-Discussions-FAQ.html
---
94ChrHand91DensonSH.xlsx