Land/Farm For Sale South of Waupaca

Chris Holman

Aug 25, 2016, 9:32:10 AM8/25/16
to farm...@googlegroups.com
Just passing this along from a fellow farmer:

I have been raising sheep and goats for thirty years. I also have a sustainably built solar home (1995) that I am considering putting up for sale as I begin to retire from farming. I am thinking of selling the farmhouse with attached barn/shelter with 15 acres with possibly another 20 available or an additional building site with the other 20 acres. The acreage is entirely fenced in with 4' woven wire boundaries (Oak Haven Fencing) on the 15 and 20 acre pastures and divided into strips with 5-strand high tensile wire (Randy Cutler). I use Premier electronet fencing to form the smaller paddocks with watering systems. I am looking for younger farmers who are truly interested in sustainability and taking care of the land. Ideally I would like to find someone who would buy and allow me to rent for about a year until I can build a duplex on an acre in the agrihood that I have developed on the edge of the farmland along with several other lots. I am located 10 miles south of Waupaca.

I also have two one-acre lots, one of which could go with the other 20 acres, and another new house for sale in the agrihood bordering the farm that is listed at www.greenhomesforsale.com under Wisconsin, then by city.

Just trying to let people know. If you know of any other ways I can get the word out to the appropriate people, please let me know.

Thanks!
Jane Haasch
715-258-5664
Email: janee...@gmail.com